PANPASTEL MODELING COLORS – BUY FROM GLX SCALE MODELS AT GREAT PRICES WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
CREATE EASY WEATHERING EFFECTS IN SECONDS WITH MODELING COLORS!
PanPastel Colors are professional quality ultra-fine pastel modeling colors in a unique pan (cake-like) format.
The special qualities of PanPastel modeling colors means that they can be mixed, layered and applied ‘dry’ making them ideal for applying realistic weathering effects quickly. PanPastel Colors adhere well to most surfaces, yet can be removed easily if required.
EASILY APPLY REALISTIC WEATHERING EFFECTS & COLOR TO:
|• Military Models
• Action Figures
|• Railroad Models
• Scenery & Layouts
• Instant– no drying or preparation time required
• Mixable – mix colors for an infinite number of custom colors & effects
• Low Dust – “no mess” alternative to powders and pastel sticks
• Ultra-fine – highly pigmented color formulations it’s like using pure pigment
• Realistic effects – doesn’t have a “painted on” appearance once applied
• Compatible – with spray fixatives and other flat finishes
You can erase it too!
Each pan is 9 ml/0.30 fluid oz of soft and dry pastel color. Individual colors come with a screw-on lid with the pan. Pans can also be stacked for compact storage as each one has a threaded base just like the tread for the top lid.
EASY TO USE BASIC INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Load Sofft Tool or dry sable brush with color by swiping gently over pan surface 1-3 times. Do not dig into color.
Tip: swiping too many times will generate excess dust and waste.
2. Apply color to model surface-achieve desired color coverage by building up layers.
3. Mix to create custom colors. Colors can either be mixed directly on the model surface or in a pan.
Tip: if a pan’s surface becomes contaminated – “clean” by gently wiping pan with a clean sponge or paper towel.
4. If the model will be handled frequently: lock in the color, if desired, by spraying with a fixative or clear flat finish.
CLEANING SOFFT TOOLS- the same tool can be used with multiple colors-clean between colors by wiping on a dry paper towel.
Important! Keep pan surface dry at all times – do not apply wet tools or fluids directly to the pan.
Note: Apply PanPastel directly to most surfaces, however if extra “grab”‘ is required, apply a light coat of clear flat finish. Allow to dry before applying color.
Follow up with this FACEBOOK page link for more info on this great product: https://www.facebook.com/ModelingColors?fref=ts