GLX SCALE MODELS is introducing a selection of craftsman structure kits. Each laser kit comes with fully detailed colored instructions.
The RAILCAR TRANSFER TOWER is the first craftsman structure kit produced in-house at GLX. Each kit has laser cut plates, piping and hozes to assemble 2 towers. You have 4 options when considering the build to suit your facility: left or right hand stairs and also, orange drawbridge in the up or down position. In the above image, one tower has the stairs on the right while the other is on the left. Also noticeable, each tower has the drawbridge in the up position as the module is used for operating sessions and the propane tankcars are regularly spotted in and out.
A NEW SERIES OF CAST RESIN STRUCTURES!
LANDMARKS OF DISTINCTION Series
CAMERON BLOCK HO SCALE CAST RESIN BACKDROP BUILDING FRONT with laser cut windows. Product number: HO-CBF-10
Great example of railroad’s trade routes in Eastern North America influencing Main Street’s affluent architecture in the pioneering days at the turn of the century during the lucrative lumber industry of the Ottawa Valley. CAMERON BLOCK features imported sandstone and New England Brownstone ornamental details and also metal dentils with ball finials for gable treatments. Great feature for any model railroader’s main street!
- UNPAINTED ONE PIECE CAST RESIN BUILDING FRONT
- WINDOWS AND DOORS CUT OF LASER BOARD WITH PRE-APPLIED TRANSFER TAPE
- 26 GA METAL ROD FOR RAILING AND FLAGPOLE
- 1/8” DOWEL FOR STORE FRONT SUPPORT POSTS
- CLEAR PLASTIC SHEET FOR WINDOWS AND DOOR
- CANADIAN AND AMERICAN FLAGS
- DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS
- Detailed brick patterns are captured in the resin mold process.
- Brick and stone work are properly scale for HO.
- Structure measurements: 4-1/4” wide, 5” high, 1-1/4” deep.
- One piece casting reduces and simplifies assembly time for modeller.
- No release agent was used during production eliminating the need to wash with special solvents the casting prior to painting.
- Interior on both floors can be detailed if one so wishes.
Click on thumbnail image for product close-up. Move cursor to upper right corner of frame and click NEXT for additonnal images. Move cursor to bottom right corner of frame and click CLOSE to return to product.